Your Home For Breaking News

LightBlog

Breaking

Sunday 12 February 2017

My Medical Test Results Indicate That I’ m Not Fit Enough To Return To Nigeria Now - president Buhari


Copy of the letter President Buhari wrote to the senate earlier this week to extend his vacation time in London.


The President’s letter reads:

“ Further to my letter dated 18th January 2017 in which I notified the Distinguished Senate of taking part of my annual leave .
“ During my leave , I took the opportunity to have routine check - ups and consult my long standing doctors in London.
“ In the course of the routine examinations, certain test result indicated the need for a course of medications and further appointments have been scheduled for next week.

“ I am therefore notifying the Distinguished Senate that I am extending my leave until the doctors are satisfied that certain factors are ruled out. In the circumstances , the vice president will continue to act on my behalf .


“ Please accept , Distinguished Senate President , the assurances of my highest consideration. ”

The health condition of Mr President remains a top secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments does not represent Lekenaija.com