Your Home For Breaking News

LightBlog

Breaking

Sunday 21 October 2018

67-Years-Old Nigeria Woman Give Birth To First Child As The Medical Centre In Abeokuta Records IVF breakthrough

Nigeria Oldest Mother Delivers First Child At Age 67 As Atoke Medical Centre Abeokuta Ogun State Records IVF Breakthrough.

After 39 years of waiting , a Nigeria professor and his wife have welcomed their first child together.

The 67-years-old Ajibola Otunbusin delivered a baby boy at Atoke Medical Centre, Abeokuta on Saturday.



Read Mrs Ajibola's testimony below;

This might be hard to believe but i am 67 years old and i have been married for over 39 years. Ihave done several IVFs both in India and in Nigeria that failed.

At this several points, i had said to myself: 'so i will die without a child of my own?'

But i never gave up on God. I held on the belief that the appointed time, God would remember  me. And my husband kept encourage me.

In 2018, I was directed to this Fertility Centre by the Holy Spirit. I started the procedure with joy and i ended it with joy from above

The new mother urged women to remain positive and try all medical methods while also looking up to God for the fruit of the womb.

Here is what the father of the baby Professor Samuel Olu Otunbusin said about the bundle of joy.

"God revealed to me 35 years ago about the birth of my son Oluwatobi".

Mrs. Otunbusin may be the oldest mother  in Nigeria according to reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments does not represent Lekenaija.com