Your Home For Breaking News

LightBlog

Breaking

Monday 24 August 2015

Why I Dumped Barca For Chelsea-Pedro


According to the player, starting a match for Barcelona is almost impossible as it was hard to compete alongside Lionel Messi, Neymar and Luis Suarez for a starting spot.
 He said: “It was not about money. It was the need to play consistently.

I’m sad in a way, to be leaving. There was an option to stay, that’s what the club wanted. I discussed it with everyone but the Chelsea offer attracted me.

“The easiest thing would have been to stay, it’s a difficult decision. I am taking a risk but I am decided.

“Barcelona is the best club in the world, there’s no other place like this. But I’ve joined a club I like and where I will play more. Last season was one of my worst, because there was a lot of competition and I didn’t have enough playing time.

“I’m ambitious and I knew it would be difficult to have a lot playing time here. I’m happy to have this new. challenge.”
The player who scored in his debut for Chelsea also added:“I was very
flattered by the interest from some of England’s biggest clubs like Manchester United, City and Chelsea, but Chelsea’s offer convinced me most. I talked with [Blues coach] Jose Mourinho, it’s true he called me. I liked what he said. He convinced me.

“The atmosphere in the Premier League is fantastic, the stadiums are always full and it’s an attractive league for spectators.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments does not represent Lekenaija.com