Your Home For Breaking News

LightBlog

Breaking

Monday 7 September 2015

I Will Never Marry Any Actress Again- Babasuwe Reveals



Veteran actor, Babatunde Omidina, well known as Baba suwe has highlighted that, he would soon be getting married.
He made this known in a chat with Vanguard.

The comic Actor however revealed that he won’t be getting married to an actress this time, adding that no one can ever replace the acting skills of his late wife,Monsurat Omidina which she exhibited before her demise.

“Yes, I am getting married pretty soon. You can’t know her for now. She is not an actress because I can’t marry an actress again.

What I mean is that I cannot get someone like Omoladun among the actresses again. Her good acting skill is one of the reasons I loved her, but I have decided to check elsewhere for love,” he explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments does not represent Lekenaija.com