Your Home For Breaking News

LightBlog

Breaking

Tuesday 11 August 2015

SHOCKING!See Who Jose Mourinho Is Blaming For The Openning Match Draw With Swansea



Chelsea’s doctor Eva Carneiro appears to have an argument
with Jose Mourinho manager of Chelsea during the Barclays
Premier League match between Chelsea and Swansea played at stamford in London


‘The Blues’ took the lead twice in their opening day fixture against Swansea, but also had goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois sent-off for a rash challenge on Swansea’s Bafetimbi Gomis, as they succumbed to a two-all draw.

Saying: “I wasn’t happy with my medical staff because even if you are a medical doctor or secretary on the bench, you have to understand the game.

Mourinho has now blamed the team’s doctor, Eva Carneiro,for treating Eden Hazard when the home side was trying to defend a set piece.

After new rules for the new season, which restrict managers’ ‘attacking’ of match officials, the former Real Madrid boss refused to talk about the officiating of the match. Instead, he took a swipe at Carneiro after their Premier League title defence started with a draw against Swansea City.

The Telegraph quoted a livid Mourinho as saying: “I wasn’t happy with my medical staff because even if you are a medical doctor or secretary on the bench, you have to understand the game.
“If you go to the pitch to assist a player, then you must be sure that a player has a serious problem. I was sure that Eden didn’t have a serious problem. He had a knock and was very tired.

“My medical department left me with eight fit outfield players in a counter attack after a set piece and we were worried we didn’t have enough players left.”
On the penalty incident, Mourinho was far less forthcoming.

He said: “I don’t comment about referees. The first time I
can control myself. It was on day one we were punished, but it was not on day one that I opened my mouth.”
Despite the team’s 0-1 loss to Arsenal in the Community
Shield, the former Tottenham and Barcelona forward, Gary
Lineker, had tipped the London club to retain its Premier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments does not represent Lekenaija.com